Monday, September 15, 2014

1st Grade Lunch - Day 10

No I haven't lost it and counted wrong, ok I may have lost it a long time ago, but that's another story...my little guy was home sick on Day 8, and Day 9 we had to go out of town for a Dentist appointment for him! So he's already missed two days...if it's anything like last year, there will be many more missed days in the future.

BUT....I was excited! I ordered a few new cookie cutters to start playing around with my little guys lunches...and for the Princess when she starts school next year! Tonight I played with panda bear cut outs! How fun..I did chop the tip of his little ear off, but hey it gives him character...right!?!?


Ham & Cheese "panda" sandwich, Skeleton Cheetos, fresh carrots from our garden, nectarine slices, and Gluten-Free cookies


10 comments:

  1. Now that we homeschool, I have slacked on making cute lunches. You've inspired me to try to make a cute Bento style lunch for my boys today. Your panda sandwich is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that!! That's a lot of why I wanted to start my blog :) I am always looking for inspiration, so I wanted to share as well!

      Delete
  2. I never had the chance to make great lunches like this for my daughter - she was homes cooled and ate whatever she wanted! I love the great and healthy lunches you make! Great job and I bet your little one is the envy of the school! Thanks for sharing at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My daughter is in Pre-school and has lunch at home, but I try and make her something similar as well, she loves it :)

      Delete
  3. My son loves cheese I will to try your cookie cutter idea! Very cool. =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are loving these cookie cutters! I've only had them a few days and the kids are going crazy wanting to make sandwiches haha

      Delete
  4. My girls love bento lunches and I to know how excited I get when I order or trade supplies... hope everyone is feeling better :)
    #BMM <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a horrible addiction LOL I'm going to have to go back to work to support this new issue I have LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh I don't know if my first comment went through. But, you are rocking that lunch box!

    ReplyDelete